maxclicks question

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

maxclicks question

Post by bbhrucy79 »

So you can set a different skim at maxclicks section.

Now, does this skim comes into effect only regarding trades, or regarding all system trades too (after number of specified clicks is reached)

My problem: I have bookmarkers / SE skim: 100,70

and trades skim: 100,0:*

now, what do you set for maxclicks skim?

if you set 100,0:* , then your nice bookmarkers / SE skim will be replaced by this after 10 clicks right?

if you set to 70 (so the repeating part of the skim), then your trades will have skim of 70 too after 10 clicks?

You see my dilemma.

I want my trades skim 100,0:* even after they click more than 10 times, and

I want my bookmarker / SE skim 1st click always to gallery then 70% repeating even after 10 clicks

?

if my assumption is right and maxclicks applies to ALL trade types after the specified amount of clicks is reached, then you guys should make a different maxclicks value for different system trades right? Otherways its impossible to set up a stable skim scheme that stays the way it is even after 10 clicks. Except if the maxclicks skim you set is exactly the same as the repeating part of ALL your skim settings.

???
bbhrucy79

Re: maxclicks question

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Please update the maxclicks section with a checkbox so that optionally, "reaching the maxclicks number of clicks and beyond does not change the skim"

Its an ugly bug guys, since if you use maxclicks feature, after the specified clicks, no matter what skim you have, it will switch to the one specified under maxclicks.....

.....this means you cannot have a stable skim, consider, you want to set 100,70 for bookmarkers....

well thats only going to be 100,70 for the 1st 10 clicks (if you set default 10 clicks for maxclicks) right? from 11th click boomarker skim AND ALL OTHER SKIMS switch to whatever you specify for maxclicks skim....

Scenario 2: okay, to preserve your skim now you have no choice but to disable maxclicks.....so what happens then?:

Now all clicks counted by session and trades get extremely high prod and also LOTS of clicks showing for them, which leads into another problem: the value of them will be disproportionally high. Since traffic distribution is based on VALUE x OWED, this means that switching off maxclicks feature (to preserve skim) will fuck traffic distribution all over by giving too high value to productive trades and too low to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a total disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question: WHY in the 1st place do you MUST specify a new skim setting after reaching maxclciks clicks? WHY?

Please fix this, solution is easy: make it OPTIONAL to set a new skim after maxclicks is reached.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
bbhrucy79

Re: maxclicks question

Post by bbhrucy79 »

BUMP