Toplist conditionals

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

tradelinks

Toplist conditionals

Post by tradelinks »

I was just wondering whether there is anyway to use a toplist conditional for example:

Code: Select all

<?php

if (##name:1##) {echo "<li><a href='/go/out.php?link=l&to=##domain:1##' target='_blank'>##name:1##</a></li>"};
if (##name:2##) {echo "<li><a href='/go/out.php?link=l&to=##domain:2##' target='_blank'>##name:2##</a></li>"};
if (##name:3##) {echo "<li><a href='/go/out.php?link=l&to=##domain:3##' target='_blank'>##name:3##</a></li>"};
if (##name:4##) {echo "<li><a href='/go/out.php?link=l&to=##domain:4##' target='_blank'>##name:4##</a></li>"};

?>
Is something like that possible, so we could create a default toplist to use across site network with 100 toplist positions, but the actual toplist only displays the number of trades active on that site?

Otherwise we end up with 1-100 toplist positions, with only a few active trade showing because sites are new.
Rock

Re: Toplist conditionals

Post by Rock »

Hello, tradelinks.

This is currently not possible in TE3. We'll put your suggestion on our ToDo list and try to come up with something in the future.

Best regards,
Rock
I am a moderator on this forum and I handle part of TE support. ICQ: 651089602
miguel7

Post by miguel7 »

Do it yourself!

<? $suk = "##raw:1##"; if($suk) { ?><a href="##return_url:1##">##name:1##</a><? } ?>

Easy.
tradelinks

Post by tradelinks »

Wow thanks, going to give that a try right now!