Install zip for PHP 7.2 is corrupted

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

bosper88

Install zip for PHP 7.2 is corrupted

Post by bosper88 »

I have on my server PHP 7.2 and when I tried to install trade expert on my wordpress website and add in header incoming hits code (php include version).
When I try to save the include code it doesn't let me to do it and tells me about an error in in.php file, line 111. When I checked the file, besides ioncube encoded data is a strange ASCII code.
I mention I uploaded install zip archive fia FTP in binary mode.

When I switched to PHP 5.6 and ran to install zip for that version it worked fine, but it gives me security warnings on wordpress (outdated PHP version).
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Install zip for PHP 7.2 is corrupted

Post by texpert »

Hello,

can you explain to me what is not working for you? You cannot install the script or what is not working on PHP 7.2?

Best regards,
Alex
bosper88

Post by bosper88 »

Like I said. If I try to add incoming php include code in header.php don't let me to save the file and tells me about an error in in.php file, line 111. If I delete the ASCII from in.php file and let only ioncube encoded text I can save the header.php, but it gives me a blank page and this message: The file /home/domain/public_html/te3/in.php is corrupted. Ensure that you use binary mode when transferring files with FTP and disable the 'TAR smart cr/lf feature' if using WinZIP.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hello,

you are doing something wrong, can you PM me TE3 login details WP login details and FTP login details so i can take a look?

Best regards,
Alex
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hello,

all who have WP problems with incoming tracking code, it's fixed in TE3 version 3.333.

Best regards,
Alex