Account Update

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

TA2

Account Update

Post by TA2 »

My Current TE3 version: 3.332
PHP Version: 7.4

Hello, I am requesting my tradeexpert account to be updated with current information please. I have sent a private msg.

Thank you for your support.
TA2

Re: Account Update

Post by TA2 »

TA2 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:04 pm My Current TE3 version: 3.332
.. Also, after several successful edits using the toplist form editing interface over several months, just recently in the last couple weeks I suddenly cannot update my toplist templates from the template form input editing interface. I save the update and it displays this error:

Code: Select all

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server.
Question: Can I simply edit the correlating toplist/__.tpl file and upload it manually and then regenerate the template without issue?
TA2

Post by TA2 »

TA2 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:04 pm My Current TE3 version: 3.332
How can I edit and update my email for my account? My old email is deceased and no longer accessible. I had to salvage my credentials from an old desktop, Ha! no bs. I then finally gained access to download for my one and only domain. Love the script! BUT .. I really need my account to be updated to current email and hopefully get full functions for my install with updated credentials. Thank you.

My installation's File Integrity Check reveals these errors:

When I use the toplist editor interface form .. it display's this error. I have tried creating a new template but it still shows the same error:
TA2

Post by TA2 »

Well, I have concluded that there is something wrong with the form template editor upon saving the edits. For some reason after working fine for a while, it decided not to work. Something to do with writing permission has changed, apparently, not really sure why. However the file input method works fine.

Still need my account updated though, please.

Your trade script is the best there is. I hope you guys decide to provide support and work out any issues you may have with allowing users to use this great script.

Thank you.
goodproposal777

Post by goodproposal777 »

they don't care