Trades export not working

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

vig7

Trades export not working

Post by vig7 »

Hello.
I'm trying to bulk export trades to the new site linked to the current one.
Problem is that it returns no errors but in the target site admin I can only see 44 trades while exporting 49.
Interfaces are absolutely same.
How can I fix this?
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Trades export not working

Post by texpert »

Can you please private message me two sites on your server (with TE login details and exact instructions how i can reproduce this issue) where we can test this. You are more than welcome to contact me on ICQ 242240240 and we'll have a live chat and we can check together what's going on. We're very interested in this problem and if it really exists we'll start fixing it instantly. Please contact me ASAP.

By the way, you said: "44 trades appear, while exporting 49". When you are in the "statistics / overview" menu, are you sure that you don't have any "groups" selected on the target site, or perhaps "status" parameter set to "enabled" or "disabled" (instead of both)? Please let me know.