Nasty issues after updating to 2.2

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

monsterman

Nasty issues after updating to 2.2

Post by monsterman »

Hi,

i just updated trade expert (FreeBSD 5.x) to 2.211 (Free version) and now my cpu load gone crazy with hundreds of processes related to TE being stacked up, and im getting Internal Server Errors.

Please, i need help fast
tnx
monsterman

Re: Nasty issues after updating to 2.2

Post by monsterman »

i tried to update again with install.cgi via browser but fucked up things even more, the any TE page i try to access is with 500 internal server (so the site isnt counting ins or send traffic out)error. The processes that are stacking up here look like this:

46307 monsterman 112 0 0K 0K START 3 0:06 1.22% 1.22% cstat_in
monsterman

Post by monsterman »

I tried a clean install in another domain at the same server and i got the same error after installing via browser. I suspect this issue is at freebsd 5 package, cus at my other server that uses freebsd 7 things are working fine, so far.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

The issues have been temporary fixed (several hours ago), but tomorrow we will investigate what happened during your upgrade. Perhaps it was just the wrong package or maybe the problem is in the libraries that were upgraded on your server, maybe it's something else. We'll know more tomorrow.

best regards,
Jim