Strange values with custom algorithm

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

AugustHell

Strange values with custom algorithm

Post by AugustHell »

I like the idea to have my own custum algorithm.
But looking at the stats overview I was wondering how a specific trade could be first. So I simplified my algo to just 24uniq.
At the most trades the overview shows now just the expected value: 24h Unique Ins.
But at one, the value is four times higher. Same with 24raw and 24prod_tg.
Looking 60raw, the value for this trades shows 10 instead of 1 and at alot of others there is 0.99 or 0.10 which really can't be the right number.
AugustHell

Re: Strange values with custom algorithm

Post by AugustHell »

... so I switched back to automatic algorithm and used value.
As alarmed, a look at the owed values in the stats overview shows the same effect.
The obvious trade should have clk_tg/out*ratio, in this case 41/31*1.0 = 1,28 and not 2.46 which is shown at "owed". And it is not only shown, this trade is getting overdelivered!
AugustHell

Post by AugustHell »

I'm wondering why this bug/problem isn't getting any response.
If you can't trust the numbers the whole trade programm is useless.
But maybe I'm the only one and this is a special case cause of my installation, my server or whatever.
Hopefully this gets resolved as I like the program and don't want to replace it by another.
WillWank

Post by WillWank »

AugustHell wrote:... so I switched back to automatic algorithm and used value.
As alarmed, a look at the owed values in the stats overview shows the same effect.
The obvious trade should have clk_tg/out*ratio, in this case 41/31*1.0 = 1,28 and not 2.46 which is shown at "owed". And it is not only shown, this trade is getting overdelivered!
Hi,

I don't get your numbers to add up.

I use custom algos too. If you want you can set me up with a support login and I can have a look when I have a second? Let me know.

cheers
tim
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

AugustHell custom algos works fine, at least we didn't spot such issue as you described. It is possible that you're not reading something correctly.
I can help you understand the custom algo system, but it will be easier if u contact me on ICQ 242240240.