I think Exout isn't work correctly with toplist!

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

S_Flash

I think Exout isn't work correctly with toplist!

Post by S_Flash »

I install script for new site...
I click a long time on galleries and toplist - all work fine. I click some more times on thumbs and try click on toplist.
Toplist in any case redirect me on google!

I check my TE settings and found
Exout
When they visit all your trades: Exout disabled ...
http://www.google.com/

I change settings for test:
When they visit all your trades: Send them 100% to galleries

But same result.

My toplist syntax:
01. <a target="_blank" href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?l=top&id=##id:1##">##name:1##</a><br>
02. <a target="_blank" href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?l=top&id=##id:2##">##name:2##</a><br>
03. <a target="_blank" href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?l=top&id=##id:3##">##name:3##</a><br>
texpert
Site Admin

Re: I think Exout isn't work correctly with toplist!

Post by texpert »

Toplist links & perm links are one and the same thing. You can't send clicks to galleries through a perm link, because there is no gallery included in the perm link and since you've reached max amount of clicks, it's sending you to the exout, because it has got nowhere else to send.

The 2nd option would be to that it would keep sending you to trades when you click on the perm link (ignoring the exout). Perhaps we could add additional option in the pulldown which would allow webmasters to select that.

best regards,
Jim
S_Flash

Post by S_Flash »

One more time:
Why toplist sent surfer to exout?
Why toplist sent surfer to exout when Exout is disabled?
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

You have max clicks sent to 10 clicks in the options / general menu.
Max clicks kicks in after 10 clicks, normally it would send surfer to gallery, but since there is no u= on the toplist links (perm links) we decided we'll send these surfers to exout URL. This is not a bug, it was designed this way on purpose.