Adding Bulk Trades a bit buggy.

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

spicytrades

Adding Bulk Trades a bit buggy.

Post by spicytrades »

When I try to add bulk trades and press ADD the adding takes forever. Only thing I see is a blank popup with an ajax-loader image. It's not behaving similar like adding 1 trade at a time. When I add only 1 trade, I get a succes message and the page will refresh. When I refresh manually the page after adding a bulk trade the trades are there though.

In addition to this: when I add a bulk trade and select other sites I want to add this bulk trades as well, this takes forever as well (often with a timeout). When I refresh the TE3-pages there are no trades added.
This leaves me with the only option to add bulk per site, and manually refresh the page after a couple of seconds to see if it was successful. And then go to the next site.

Anyone else with these same problems? And are there any possible solutions?

Regards,
Herman
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Adding Bulk Trades a bit buggy.

Post by texpert »

Hello, sorry for that, it adds trades normal but the redirect isn't working, it's fixed.

best regards,
Alex
spicytrades

Re: Adding Bulk Trades a bit buggy.

Post by spicytrades »

Yeah thanks! Updated it and it works now! :D