ES=1 - S=100 - Doesnt work correct with Sponsors

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

xtain

ES=1 - S=100 - Doesnt work correct with Sponsors

Post by xtain »

Hello,

I was wondering if I am doing something wront.

I'll send my visitors through the following url: http://www.mywebsite.com/te3/out.php?es ... =100&u=URL

Normally the user gets direct to the url cause I set external skim = 1 and skim=100. But: I've got two sponsors active with a total of 20% of the traffic going there. Now it happens here and there that the user isn't send to the link but instead he's send to the sponsor.

That isn't good cause I want send the user to the url and not to the sponsor. Cause of that I set es=1 and s=100.

I hope you understand my problem. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry for my bad english! :)
texpert
Site Admin

Re: ES=1 - S=100 - Doesnt work correct with Sponsors

Post by texpert »

Hello, please update the script to the latest version and try again and let me know if it works.

Best regards,
Alex
xtain

Post by xtain »

Update done - No change, still going through the sponsor link with es=1 & s=100 here and there :|
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hello, can you PM me TE3 login info so i can check and give me the link so i can try.

best regards,
Alex
xtain

Post by xtain »

texpert wrote:Hello, can you PM me TE3 login info so i can check and give me the link so i can try.

best regards,
Alex
PM send :)