add trade in one step and various small bugs

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

add trade in one step and various small bugs

Post by bbhrucy79 »

when you add new trade, unfortunately you cannot right away assign it to a niche...

and a different bug:

The Capping values will be "factory defaults" no matter what you set up in signup page defaults for new signups...

same goes with external feature. I set it up so new trade should always use external feature however when I add new trades its ticked off..
Rock

Re: add trade in one step and various small bugs

Post by Rock »

Hello, bbhrucy79.

I have tested all actions you've mentioned and my TE3 worked as expected. It assigned the new trade to a niche, when I added a trade through the sign-up page, external feature was checked and capping was set according to my sign-up page settings. Could you PM your login info so we can check it out?

Regards,
Rock
I am a moderator on this forum and I handle part of TE support. ICQ: 651089602
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

I mean the add trade --> add trade from within the te3 interface. Theres no way you can assign the new trade to a niche when you add it here, and also the capping and the external feature problem as I said...
Rock

Post by Rock »

You can assign them, but you have to enable this option. From our user manual:
If you are using niches and you would like to have an option to select them in the “new trade” window, you have to enable that option in the Default values window.
Add trade --> Default values apply to trades added through TE3 admin interface. Settings drop-down menu --> Sign-up page applies to trades added through your Sign-up page.

Rock
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Ok, Thanks!

I missed this page somehow I was always looking for settings and configs under those top right icons.

Works Great!
Rock

Post by Rock »

Great, you're welcome :-)