Trade added as new for each hit sent (solved)

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

erosgrace

Trade added as new for each hit sent (solved)

Post by erosgrace »

With V2.1 I've got on on of my site a strange phenomen, each time a trade sents a hit this site is added as a new trade - with the same id. Ace, would be nice if you can have a look at it, I don't want to delete 1000 of this trade every day. Site is nudeandbusty.net
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Trade added as new for each hit sent

Post by texpert »

Send me SSH details in a private message ASAP please, we need to take a look at this immediately.
king

Post by king »

I've got exact bug.
erosgrace

Post by erosgrace »

texpert wrote:Send me SSH details in a private message ASAP please, we need to take a look at this immediately.
Hit me up on icq, i dont want to give you my login data here on the board
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

This issue has already been solved. There was a small glitch in the trade list converter from 2.0 to 2.1.
It has been fixed already and we also fixed the trade list for everyone who reported this problem to us.

If someone else upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1 and noticed duplicated trades in the database, contact us immediately and we will assist.

best regards,
Jim