cap by ratio raw not working

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

cap by ratio raw not working

Post by bbhrucy79 »

so its extremely common - and extremely useful to protect your traffic from very small trades - to set ratio raw limit.

checking all modern trade scripts of today, this value is between 300% and 400%

this means: do not send more than 3x - 4x out to trades, do not send more than 3 times to 4 times as much traff out as they send you.

This is typical protection tool against small trades that are productive but small.

okay so this feature is broken here in te3, due to a logical error....

it works with trades that already sent you one raw hit at least...

But with trades that sent you zero in in the last 24 hours, it does not work, it does not apply.

so you can send any amount even 800% etc out to inactive trade (that did not send you at least 1 hit)..........................

needless to say its very sad....

....solution......this cap should ALSO apply if trade size is zero.....problem solved

now, before you say that "yes but why dont you delete those inactive trades or why dont you set cap of 1 raw," - because these days all I get from trade expert team is excuses,

I say that I dont delete them because I expect my trade script to trade not me babysitting it and spending my life in front of te3 admin screen doing everything manually LOL. Imagine if you have 100 sites....

also: I have checked other trade scripts and I am not naming them but they already figured this out, and yes, ratio raw works there even for trades that sent you zero hits

Thank you for attention
bbhrucy79

Re: cap by ratio raw not working

Post by bbhrucy79 »

explaining a bit more for better understanding, why not usign a cap of 1 raw also?

because many times trades are active, but because they dont get traffic from me, they send nothing back.

so if I set 1 raw cap then its a standstill.

trade removed from my outlist, so I dont send. He is not sending either because he is not receiving. game over.

scenario when you dont have minimum raw (or click) cap, but you have 3.0 ratio raw cap (and its working for 0 size trades too),

then the worst thing you can do is send 3 times traff out to trade and then no more - which is 3 raw out hits right, if he is 0 size.

Thats what I would like to see :-)

Also, many of us do bulk trade, so you mass signup to trade sites(s). then remote netwqork might not review you for days, but you already added his sites. so you are sending hits out but nothing comes back. again here it would be needed to set ratio raw of 3.0 even for zero size trade.