2.107 does not recognize traffic from traders

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

adaliska

2.107 does not recognize traffic from traders

Post by adaliska »

One day after setup and bulk adding traders:
All traders was added in bulk action and have same settings.
I try to delete domains and add it again - but this does not help.
But 5 different domains still in "unknown" group. Other domains working normally.
texpert
Site Admin

Re: 2.107 does not recognize traffic from traders

Post by texpert »

Please send me a private message with your domain and your TE login details, so i can review it.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

The issue is he's sending traffic back to you to this URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/?ref=hisdomain.com
I am not sure if this was his idea or you told him to add "?ref=hisdomain.com" at the end of the return URL? TE DOES check on the "ref" parameter, but it works with trade IDs instead of domains.

But the big question here is, why would you want anyone send you traffic with "?ref=hisdomain.com" included? Surfers that bookmark your site will bookmark his ref code with it and each time they will return that trade will be credited. I would ask him to remove this code.

regards,
Jim
adaliska

Post by adaliska »

texpert wrote:The issue is he's sending traffic back to you to this URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/?ref=hisdomain.com
OK, great thanks for resolving this question!
But please imagine the case when current site migrating from other trade script to TE (in my case I migrate from Proton). Proton gives this parameter when each trader is signed up, by default, displays message "Please sending to domain.com?ref=bla-bla-bla". It's can be very difficult to ask all traders on all sites to remove the parameter from the string :?
Are there alternative solutions?