sell % of traffic by niche group

Let us know what features and improvements would you like to see in the next version of Trade Expert. We will closely review every feature request we get.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

sell % of traffic by niche group

Post by bbhrucy79 »

hello,

I think it would be a logical add-on to have ability to sell % of out traffic to broker, by niche group. Since if you have a multiniche site, you cannot send targeted traffic to broker, by above sell by % method.

Of course the ultimate solution would be to have ability to force % of traffic to any trader, then you could just add broker niche landing page url into your normal trade list and send %.

I know that feature to send % of traffic to any trader is under construction so we just have to be patient.

;)
texpert
Site Admin

Re: sell % of traffic by niche group

Post by texpert »

Hello bbhrucy79,

we have added the ability to do that.
bbhrucy79

Re: sell % of traffic by niche group

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Thank You! Very cool!

We can also use it to feed new trades, like "sell" 5% to the new trade, from selected niche groups...until trade replies, then I just delete "broker" and add as new trade!

Fantastic, cant complain. This is the way to feed in a new trade - hourly forces are risky, you never ever know what is the righ amount of hits to force - whether or not te3 will be able to send as many hits that hour (availability), plus forcing hits per hour is like "rapeing" the economy of your site and taking the control out from the hands of the algo. Which is never a good idea.

Looking forward the day when you guys put this ability (the exact one you made above) into regular trades settings.

Thank You!