Ability to trade via toplist only, via skim only or both.

Let us know what features and improvements would you like to see in the next version of Trade Expert. We will closely review every feature request we get.

Moderator: Rock

onmaso

Ability to trade via toplist only, via skim only or both.

Post by onmaso »

Hi there,

I'm missing this feature and it would be really good to have this.

When you add a new trade or edit existing one, now you can include it or not in the toplist. That's fine.

But, what if I'm skimming traffic, but some of my trades only wants to do top list trades only.

So it would be good if there would be another checkbox next to "include in toplist", something like "include in skimming".

Because 50% of my trades now trade via toplist only and other 50% trades with toplist+skim. So it would be good if we were able to select the trading method we want to use for particular trade :)

Another feature I'm missing is, "sticking" a trade to a particular toplist position. Now if I want to do that, I have to go to toplist template and put it in by hand, would be cool if it would be possible to do via script.

Thanks for reading my request, hope you think it's cool.
Rock

Re: Ability to trade via toplist only, via skim only or both

Post by Rock »

Hi onmaso,

Thanks for your feature requests! Perhaps we could chat live on ICQ so you can explain your suggestions in more detail.
Feel free to contact me when u have some time.

Best regards,
Rock
I am a moderator on this forum and I handle part of TE support. ICQ: 651089602