Anti cheat features

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

voland

Anti cheat features

Post by voland »

Hello,
where could I find a manual for all anticheat features?
I see only IP statistics but It's not enough for sure. Do you have a tracking of noimg clicks, hidden clicks or any others?
thanks in advance
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Anti cheat features

Post by texpert »

Hi there,

of course, yes. TE has many anti cheat features. As you mentioned, in the "security / cheat" menu you can see repetitive incoming and outgoing IPs. From that menu you can manually perform whois check and/or block suspicious IPs for a desired time period (enter -1 for indefinite time block). There is also an auto blocking module available in TE, it can be found in the "options / general / main" menu. You can configure TE to automatically add IPs that break certain rules to the block list. You can also set the behaviour for the blocked ones.

Bot links:
Placing bot links on your page is another effective way to catch cheaters. Bot link is a trap. It is a hidden link on your page that is invisible to humans, therefore only robots can click on it. You have to mark which links are bot links in the options / links menu. Read more about bot links in the manual, "statistics / links" section.

Proxies:
While you are in the "statistics / overview", you can select proxies interface to see the "proxy detection" and "proxy list" statistics.
You can of course integrate proxy columns to your custom interface which can be designed using interface wizard (in the "options / interfaces" menu). It is also a good idea to set a proxy watch in the "tools / proxy watch". This way TE will automatically warn you or even auto suspend trades that are breaking the rules (It really depends how you set it. You can configure proxy watch for each individual trade in the "edit" window).

Country watch / good, normal, bad:
In the "tools / country watch" and "tools / country watch / good, normal, bad" menu you can configure country watch to warn you or even auto suspend trades that are breaking the rules (It really depends how you set it. You can configure country watch for each individual trade in the "edit" window). For example, you could set, send me a visual warning for any trade that is sending me more than 10% bad traffic (good, bad, normal). Or auto suspend any trade that is sending more than X% China traffic. There are a lot of combinations available.

best regards,
Jim
voland

Post by voland »

The problem is I haven't found a description of bot links tracking in manual )
Do I need to update my TE to 2.0 to get a full manual?
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

voland wrote:The problem is I haven't found a description of bot links tracking in manual )
Do I need to update my TE to 2.0 to get a full manual?
In version 2.0 almost all sections of the script were updated, including anti cheat functions and manual. You really should consider version 2.0.