A confirmation, to know if TE3 can be used for something...?

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

oliverfr

A confirmation, to know if TE3 can be used for something...?

Post by oliverfr »

Hello everyone :)

I hope you will pardon my lazyness (more accurately, if I can spare myself 60 minutes of testing, it will be awesome), could I ask you for a confirmation, please ?

For the moment I'm using xclicks on my websites, but they have more and more frequent server issues, so I'm now actively searching for an alternative.

In the past, I've seen traffic trade engines for TGPs, they were a TOTAL HELL to understand and manage when you're not used to this.

While me, on the other hand, xclicks does the job just right on my wordpress and hand-coded sites, simply
- registering who sends me traffic,
- accepting traffic trade registrations,
- and creating (in a sidebar) a text list, in unordered list format, of who is sending most traffic, and sorting that list by traffic volume received
(there are anti-cheat, banlist and the like functions inside the script, but, well, that at least is to be expected)

See, here, there is no detailed management, no TGP features like "cheating" the visitors by redirecting a part of them to a link that is not the "real" link. it's just "you send me x people, and you're registered ? Perfect, I'm placing you in the text listing".
That's how I've used xclicks for years, you set it up and then you forget about it.

Please, would you know if it's doable/possible/not an absolute total nightmare of death ( ;) ) to setup TE3 so that it works like that ?

Thanks a LOT if you can tell me :)
bbhrucy79

Re: A confirmation, to know if TE3 can be used for something

Post by bbhrucy79 »

hey, why dont you give it a go?

Xclicks is as modern now as a Commodore 64 computer. TE3 is as far as I can tell, the absolute best - most reliable trade script - even if it right now lacks some features other trade scripts have. But the guys are working actively on further advancing TE3. As for setup, it is really straightforward. And support is shoulders above any other trade script as well.

;)