Why do i have an empty toplist?

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

Questy

Why do i have an empty toplist?

Post by Questy »

After i generated toplist i got

1. <a href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?id="><b></b></a>

template look like

1. <a href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?id=##id:1##"><b>##name:1##</b></a>

sites added and enabled for toplist. in what problem? :(

Thanks.
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Why do i have an empty toplist?

Post by texpert »

The issue is that all trades in your database are marked as new (blue colored domains in the overview menu).
If trades are marked as new, they must reach start raw / clicks before they get any traffic in return. Simply edit your trades (using mass edit form for example) and set new trades parameter to "no". Since your site is totally new with almost no traffic your trades didn't reach start raws/clicks yet.

You can also see that owed column is empty for those two domains, meaning they're not out list candidates. There is also a visual warning (yellow colored successive number in the overview menu). Trades that have yellow colored successive numbers won't get any traffic for one reason or another (new trades which didn't reach start raws/clicks, capping, etc.)

Use mass edit form to change "new trade" parameter for all trades to "no" and after that regenerate the toplist.

regards,
Jim
Questy

Post by Questy »

Thank You Jim! Now it work! :D
Questy

Post by Questy »

Addition question - i can not use "&nbsp;" tag in toplist template? After generating i lose it...
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

If you edit toplist using TE toplist editor inside admin interface, you are allowed to add "nbsp" tag, but next time u will edit the toplist template it will appear as a white space in the textarea, but in fact it is there.