How to handle china traffic

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

mika01

How to handle china traffic

Post by mika01 »

I got top-listed on an china search-engine with a top sex keyword....:-(

So now my TGP got a huge lt of china traffic which no one needs and wants...

what would be the best way to handle that traffic?

I ratherly wanted to send it to exout or galleries only...but how to?
mika01

Re: How to handle china traffic

Post by mika01 »

so - made some workaround.....;-)

after all traffic is sent from one domain, I added a new trade withe the domain of the search-engine and blocked that traffic from being sent to trades and set skim to 100....

Hope it´ll work....

If anyone´s got a better idea, feel free to post -
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Yes in your case this should work. Another way of doing this would be by setting up "multi page layout" tracking (index pages feature). After testing it ,to make sure it works. You could filter countries or country groups overall trades or individual trades (options / index pages).

regards,
Jim
mika01

Post by mika01 »

do I have to set up a "real" seperate index-page or is that a "virtual" one?

until now I did not understand that feature completely....

If it has to be a real site - does anyone has any experience with china traffic - do they really buy at one time or do they just suffer for free pics?
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

You have to create a real page (e.g. china.html) where u can place a link to where ever you like or you can create a javascript redirection there instead.

Although i wouldn't completely filter out China traffic since everyone else will send you some % of China traffic. If u will filter it all out instead of sending that traffic to your trades, it will be a disadvantage for you, because you won't be able to return as much traffic as most of your other trades that are still sending you surfers from China. The end result, your trade partners will be happy, but your overall traffic will be lower.