trade window bug

If you find a bug, please report it here. Additionally, send us a private message and include detailed description, your domain, username and password for your TE . We will review and fix the problem ASAP.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

trade window bug

Post by bbhrucy79 »

do any edit for the trade in the trade window ( for an individual trade ) and save changes, and skim for that individual trade will reset to 100
texpert
Site Admin

Re: trade window bug

Post by texpert »

Hello,

i have tested it and i don't get this error if i change or delete the skim in edit trade the skim is set correctly, so i will need more details on how to reproduce it...

Best regards,
Alex
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

cannot reproduce it. looks like occurs randomly? I did not dream it for sure. I will report again when it happens and give more details. Meanwhile here is another bug:

cannot set "default skim" for multiple trades ( and system trades ).

say I want to set the default skim for all my trades and all my system trades ( because really you cant have different skims in te3, all will switch to whatever you set under maxclicks after maxclicks number of clicks ) and so I select all my trades and all my system trades and hit mass edit, and the skim scheme box is blank. now what. if you do it one by one, you just hit backspace and the grey "default" text becomes visible. But it only works now one by one....clearly I approx a thousand trades in all my sites so....
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hello,

to erase data for: Site name, Nickname, ICQ, E-mail, Password, Alternative thumb grabber URL, Skim and Note you'll have to enter - (minus) into the input field.

You can always find useful information in the documentation: http://wiki.tradeexpert.net/doku.php?id=te3:mass_edit (under Mass edit)

Best regards,
Alex
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Nice!

So I can change skim on my whole network with only a few clicks. Really nice feature I wish I knew about its existence before :-)

Thanks!
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

unfortunately it does not work for:

-new trade defaults (typing "-" and saving results in "-" in place of skim scheme)
-signup form (typing "-" and saving results in "-" in place of skim scheme)
-selecting the skim scheme column and entering "-" in hope of setting "default" skim (typing "-" and saving results in "-" in place of skim scheme)

so cannot set default skim on signup form, new trades default form, admin column
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hello,

"-" is only for Mass Edit Trade, if you delete the skim in any of those general settings and update it to network it will work as it should.

Regards,
Alex
bbhrucy79

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Amazing! :-) I wish I knew about this earlier. It works and makes things super convenient - just set default skim somewhere in your network, update it on all your sites from the same place and voila! Fantastic feature! tup