Problem with incoming traffic numbers

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

inside

Problem with incoming traffic numbers

Post by inside »

I installed Trade Expert 2 a few days ago and all traffic to my site (from trades, S.E. etc.) is accumulating as it happened in the first hour after I installed the script. For example I have thousands of Raws, Uniques etc. for my trades under “01h” column and zeros under all other columns in detailed statistics. The same thing happens in all other statistics i.e. under “Overview” my “Hourly” and “Last 24h” numbers are the same for all trades and they are equal to total traffic from those trades after the script installation.

Regards,
Vlad
texpert
Site Admin

Re: Problem with incoming traffic numbers

Post by texpert »

And at the bottom of the page there is a blinking error message "Cron failure" ? If yes, this means crons were either not added at the installation stage or they were deleted afterwards.
Click on the "Cron failure" link for instructions how to re-add crons please.

Let me know if u figured it out.
inside

Post by inside »

There is no error message "Cron failure" on any of my statistics pages. The only message related to the Cron is “Cron status: unknown” at the bottom of the “Statistics – Overview” page and it is unclickable text.
Just to mention that automatic Cron installation has been done when I installed the script and after that I did not delete the Cron.
So I am not sure what to do now?
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

If cron status is "unknown" ,that means cron has never been executed. You have to add two TE cronjob lines into your crontab. You will find the two cronjobs in cgi-bin/te/tedata/cronjobs.txt

regards,
Jim