Some Stats Not Working

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

chris

Some Stats Not Working

Post by chris »

Hi

Since upgrading to 2.0 there have been some stats not working quite right, i've been to lazy to try and get it fixed till now ;)

The issues just seem to be Country Stats & Cheat Logs, could I have some assistance on trying to get this resolved please.

Thanks in advance for the help.
chris

Re: Some Stats Not Working

Post by chris »

What a tit, I just found that these settings must be auto disabled after the upgrade and have just seen how to turn it back on.

I do have another question though, currently I have some thumbnails set up here and there with the link code "/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?g=name" to send traffic to the most owed trader, how do I better record what traffic is sent through this link.. can I change the "name" bit and where will this show? does it work like the "l=example" link?

Thanks
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hi Chris,

yes, you can simply add &l=name at the end of your link. Like this: /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?g=name&l=name

By the way..., if you simply want to send traffic to the most owed trade(s) (regardless of the niche group they're in) you could just use "/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi". g=name is being used for niche group trading.

regards,
Jim
chris

Post by chris »

Excellent, thanks for the help Jim. I've updated my links and that is doing just what I wanted.

While we are going, there is one thing I havnt quite been able to figure (and I appreciate this may be a n00b stupid question) but I want to make sure I am getting the most out of the script.

The skim % shown on the stats overview page. I understand from the help/FAQ page that this "represents percent of clicks sent to galleries" are we talking about the % of incoming hits that have been skimmed off and sent to another trade or outgoing? and if so how is this algorithm worked as it seems it only seems to affect some trades and from the incoming/outgoing it seems to make no sense which trades it is affecting.

Im on a roll now, just thought of something else related I would like to ask. I have some old traders which I used to plug but we no longer have a active trade going, they are still in my script and a small amount of hits are sent out due to the old plugs which I cant go back find & delete... is there a setting to skim or stop all outgoing traffic to a particular trade and feed those clicks to others that are owed?

Thanks for the help!