Update Issue

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

whitey

Update Issue

Post by whitey »

I updated to the latest version today on several sites.

On two of them it worked fine. On the third, I am getting the manual on the main trade interface and in the settings area, which prevents me from changing settings on various trades. I got the same thing on the other sites, but a refresh fixed it.

I suspect it was an incomplete install. If so, how do I go about redoing the install. This is a fairly urgent issue for the site, btw.

Thanks
whitey

Re: Update Issue

Post by whitey »

Well...

I tried a reinstall manually.

I wish I could provide a screen capture, but I have tried one of the interface using both photoshop and paint shop pro and it does not resolve. Something with the default background settings in TE makes it go completely black on a capture.

Anyway, I will leave the script up on the server so you can take a look at it, but I have new trades pushing on the site and am going to have to install an alternative script to keep up with them. I prefer TE so if we could get this resolved I will switch back..
whitey

Re: Update Issue

Post by whitey »

Issue Fixed.....

It is not a script issue, it is an IE cache problem. If you experience this, clear your temp internet files on your IE8 browser. I assumed because two sites corrected themselves with refreshes that it was a script problem, but, alas it was not. Duh....

Alex Rocks.

And, Alex, I got the IE thing totally resolved.