questions before switching to trade expert

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

bbhrucy79

questions before switching to trade expert

Post by bbhrucy79 »

hello!

I am considering switching to new trade script because I am not happy with the one I am using due to sleazy support and various bugs they dont seem to be able to sort out.

My questions: Is there dynamic skim scheme available in TE, one based on total 24 hr trade return?

How well does TE handle robot traffic?

The 2 most annoying things with the script I am using now:

- statistics are diluted by robo traffic, I would love to use a script that ignores bot traffic and does not include it in statistics. for instance: I have dynamic skim based on 24 hr global trade return, when this figure is low, according to dynamic rules, my skim should be 45%, when 24 hour global trade return is good, it should be 65%.

But.

The script makes no difference statistics wise between human and bot traffic, therefore after a bot rush it switches to friendly skim when it should not. Which means that after some waves of bot rush, my sites can hit the ground .... super annoying.

The other thing:

Grabbing thumbs for thumb top lists is full of bugs and sometimes different trades have the same thumbs, or thumbs just do not belong to proper trades, it's all a mess.

Thank you :)
texpert
Site Admin

Re: questions before switching to trade expert

Post by texpert »

Hi there,

thank you for considering Trade Expert, the #1 trade script ;-)
bbhrucy79 wrote: My questions: Is there dynamic skim scheme available in TE, one based on total 24 hr trade return?
Dynamic skim is available and it can be based on both last24h and hourly time scale.
bbhrucy79 wrote: The script makes no difference statistics wise between human and bot traffic, therefore after a bot rush it switches to friendly skim when it should not. Which means that after some waves of bot rush, my sites can hit the ground .... super annoying.
Using auto blocking you can set TE to auto block robot IPs. You can also block them manually from the cheat logs menu. This way they'll be counted under "blocked" system trade which is separated from the summary stats, which is what u need.
bbhrucy79 wrote: The other thing:
Grabbing thumbs for thumb top lists is full of bugs and sometimes different trades have the same thumbs, or thumbs just do not belong to proper trades, it's all a mess.
In general thumb grabber works well. But if there is a problem, you also have a tool to edit / manage downloaded images inside admin interface. You can also select which enable / disable individual trades from the thumb grabber.

Best regards,
Jim
bbhrucy79

Re: questions before switching to trade expert

Post by bbhrucy79 »

Thank you :)