How to disable/suspend trades with 0 raws/clicks (capping)

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

noob

How to disable/suspend trades with 0 raws/clicks (capping)

Post by noob »

hello,
1) how can i do for toplist making without trades with 0 statistics ?

2) how can i do for script TE no sending hits to traders with 0 statistics
:oops:
mgpdevil

Re: toplist

Post by mgpdevil »

What you mean is for script to stop sending traffic to trades with 0 hits in and to disable them in toplist right?

It is possible to set a Min size: in Capping section by edit each trade or simply set a value for all new trades in Options -> General -> New trade defaults.
It is already set to 0 so I believe TE will stop sending traffic back to a dead trade.

If it is possible to also auto disable listing in toplist for inactive trades I don't know, but interesting so a bump for you.
texpert
Site Admin

Re: toplist

Post by texpert »

mgpdevil wrote: It is possible to set a Min size: in Capping section by edit each trade or simply set a value for all new trades in Options -> General -> New trade defaults.
It is already set to 0 so I believe TE will stop sending traffic back to a dead trade.
Yeah, you guys can use "min size" for that purpose, but 0 means it is disabled. Trades disabled by capping will change color of the background cell under successive number to yellow, so you can easily spot trades affected by capping. They will get no traffic and they won't be listed on the toplist.

From the manual:

Min size: If trade size (Raws or Clk TG) is smaller than "min size" set, trade will be suspended. For obvious reason, trade has to be in the database for at least 24 hours to become a candidate for this cap type. If you reset the trade, it will again take 24 hours before this cap type is in effect. Enter 0 to disable this cap type.