How to use interface wizard for existing interface

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

webloox

How to use interface wizard for existing interface

Post by webloox »

I've used the interface wizard to create my own interface for the summary stats page with some additional columns (eg clicks to trade and skim scheme). I've saved this interface as 'Enhanced'.

I now want to add another couple of columns to 'Enhanced' - how do I load 'Enhanced' back into the wizard so I can tick the additional columns?

Thanks
texpert
Site Admin

Re: How to use interface wizard for existing interface

Post by texpert »

Interfaces are template driven, meaning the wizard basically outputs a text-file template for you. In verison 2.1 you cannot edit your existing interfaces. Delete an old interface and create a new one.

When you are creating new interface and you save it for the first time a "preview" link appears on the top, so you can click on it and it will open into a new tab. Keep editing your interface until you're satisfied.

However i have some good news for you. In version 2.2 you will be able to edit existing interfaces created by interface wizard. We've already added this feature, but it's available in the development version only. We're still adding stuff. 2.2 Should be released soon enough :-)

regards,
Jim
webloox

Re: How to use interface wizard for existing interface

Post by webloox »

Ok Jim, thank you for that explanation - and good news about the upcoming editor in 2.2, I'll be hanging out for that :)

Andrew