New trade defaults

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

binkatl

New trade defaults

Post by binkatl »

I don't think New Trade Defaults is working correctly.

I have the settings to set new trades to disabled, and Grabber enabled. However when a webmaster signs up for a new trade, it is being set up as enabled, with Grabber disabled.

What am I doing wrong?
texpert
Site Admin

Re: New trade defaults

Post by texpert »

Hi, you were probably editing "options / general / new trade defaults" ? Those are the default values for the "new trade" window inside admin interface, so u can preset various values for yourself.

Default values for the webmaster signups can be set in the "options / webmaster / main settings" menu.

regards,
Jim
binkatl

Post by binkatl »

Thanks for the reply. On the page you mentioned, the Grabber is set to Enabled, but when webmasters create a new trade, it is set to disabled as default. Also, is there any way to allow/force a webmaster to include a description when they add a new trade? I don't see that anywhere on that page.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

You're right, there is a small bug, when u set default value for "grabber" on the webmaster page to "enabled", it is still disabled when they signup. We'll fix that ASAP.
You can set exactly how many descriptions you want and make them required or optional. Check the "Toplist descriptions" tab in that same menu (options / webmasters)