links viewing then, now its not

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

robertgarcia

links viewing then, now its not

Post by robertgarcia »

my site is slutsasia.com only one in the topsite is viewing... I check the configuration and it was ok "start click 0, start raw 0" I really dont have idea why its not viewing... please help

http://slutsasia.com/toplist.html
texpert
Site Admin

Re: links viewing then, now its not

Post by texpert »

As i can see, you have created group "default" in the "tools / groups / manage" menu and u have locked only one trade into group default.
In the toplist / toplist menu, under existing toplists table, you can see that u have created a group toplist "default" ,which only includes trades in group default.

If u go under tools / groups menu, you will see that u have only 1 trade selected under default.
robertgarcia

Post by robertgarcia »

texpert wrote:As i can see, you have created group "default" in the "tools / groups / manage" menu and u have locked only one trade into group default.
In the toplist / toplist menu, under existing toplists table, you can see that u have created a group toplist "default" ,which only includes trades in group default.

If u go under tools / groups menu, you will see that u have only 1 trade selected under default.
so default isnt necessary? I'll unchecked and regenerate to see what will happen. :)
robertgarcia

Post by robertgarcia »

as I unchecked it all, I dont see any links.
robertgarcia

Post by robertgarcia »

problem solved... I remove the "default" and it works. I see the links now. Thanks for your help. :) more power to your site. :)
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

No, it is not neccessary to lock trades into groups, just don't select any groups from the multi select when you're creating a toplist.

OK i'm glad i figured it out :-) It's pretty straight forward.