instead of blank no link...

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

robertgarcia

instead of blank no link...

Post by robertgarcia »

can I add it "Add your site here" that linked to webmaster signup? Is this possible?
texpert
Site Admin

Re: instead of blank no link...

Post by texpert »

Please be a bit more specific what u're talking about, otherwise anyone else reading this topic will have no idea what is it all about :-)

I believe you're talking about the toplist. When u generate a toplist, if there are not enough trades, you would like to display
"add to bla bla" on the empty spots, correct?

We used to have a link like that in our very first versions, but many people complained about it and we removed it. If there was enough requests for this feature we could add it
back and allow webmasters to enabled it optionally. But i'm not sure .if this is really necessary, simply display "Add your site here" below the toplist or something...
robertgarcia

Post by robertgarcia »

yeah Im sorry about that, im still talking about the toplist... and Just a quick thought to that "add your site here", at the moment I got 20 toplist on my site. and the Traffic trade link is at the bottom.. I guess it still ok. :)
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

robertgarcia wrote:at the moment I got 20 toplist on my site. and the Traffic trade link is at the bottom.. I guess it still ok. :)
You've got 20 toplist spots on your toplist i guess, prepared for 20 trades. U will soon have 20+ trades in your DB and that won't bother you anymore.
Like i said if there will be enough requests for this feature we'll consider adding it back, but right now i don't see it as top priority :-)