My Experience with Trade Expert script

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

deglooco

My Experience with Trade Expert script

Post by deglooco »

I wonder if you guys would like to share your experience with the script and also how it help you whats the benefits ?
Thanks feedbacks are really appreciated !
adultxl

Re: My Experience with Trade Expert script

Post by adultxl »

I have used Trade Expert for 3 years now and seen the evolution of this product to what it is today. I must say that I am really happy with the overall product, from the ease of install to the customizable interface, it is a solid tool for any website owner who wants to track, grow and stabalize traffic exchanges and works wonders on my networks. Thumbs up all around, and support is great too. Highly recommended.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hi there, please give it a try, the new version is GREAT.

best regards,
Jim
afamintas

Post by afamintas »

I'm currently testing version 3.0 and so far I'm enjoying. I liked the version 2.2 which was very reliable and quick in its execution.

Recommend. ;)
http://www.amadorasfamintas.com/ - http://www.amadorasfamintas.com/te3/signup.php
The next generation traffic network PlugRush Build your own unique widget in minutes.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

afamintas wrote:I'm currently testing version 3.0 and so far I'm enjoying. I liked the version 2.2 which was very reliable and quick in its execution.
Recommend. ;)
Thank you :-)
miguel7

Post by miguel7 »

Hey guys,

I can show you my one year graph for my site sexy-photos.net:

To the point a) I used ATX trade script. But I wasn't satisfied with traffic driving in ATX so I tried to change the ATX settings manytimes to have a better results...
I wanted to drive my traffic by the VALUE (outs / trade clicks) which is the best possibility how to drive traffic and increase the best trades. But as you can see in graph I couldn't set up ATX to do that.... after about a week of slowly destroing my site I was very angry and I switched to Trade Expert 2.2 - point b) in the graph.

I tried TE just becouse of its Thumb Grabber, I liked this feature on other sites which can help with increasing external productivity....
After Installing TE 2.2 I was very surprised with nice and usable interface, and very elaborate functions and a lot of settings which I never saw in other trade scripts.

After installing TE my site started to increase traffic much more faster than before....
And now, new 3.0 version is up and It seems that Trade Expert increased its lead over competitors much more.

But If you don't believe me, I have 5 paid ATX licences for sale, very cheap, just contact me on miguel@hqseek.com ;-)

Sorry for my bad English
Miguel