You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

sabre

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi

Post by sabre »

Hi,
I installed the free TE and it looks realy good.
Using it on a nubiles tube script.

I have problem with outgoing, my setting for outgoing are /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?s=60&u=#url#
When a video/thumb are clicked I'm getting this error message,
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Looks that there are something with permissions or something. Don't know how to fix this.

Anyone?

Thx
texpert
Site Admin

Re: You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi

Post by texpert »

The issue is that you have two trades in your DB and both are marked as new (blue colored domains in the overview menu).
If trades are marked as new, they must reach start raw / clicks before they get any traffic in return. Simply edit your trades (using mass edit form for example) and set new trades parameter to "no".

You can also see that owed column is empty for those two domains, meaning they're not out list candidates. There is also a visual warning (yellow colored successive number in the overview menu). Trades that have yellow colored successive numbers won't get any traffic for one reason or another (new trades which didn't reach start raws/clicks, capping, etc.)

I guess we will have to change "new trade" to the "approved trade" to avoid the confusion.

regards,
Jim
sabre

Re: You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi

Post by sabre »

Thanks for the help.

Now my trades are showing up on the toplist, but I still getting error message when I click on a video/image.
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/te/o.cgi on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

But when I click on a trade link in the toplist, no problem, works good.
My toplist looks like this,
<a target="_blank" href="/cgi-bin/te/o.cgi?id=##id:1##" style="color:#f46f11">##name:1##</a>

Thx
Sabre