Column width

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

simongagner

Column width

Post by simongagner »

Hi, I need to change the width of the Personal column, because i usually have short descriptions and the default width therefore takes unnecessary space (i have just "Nick" column opened). Is there a way?
Rock

Re: Column width

Post by Rock »

Hi, simongagner.

I assume you have a lot of parameters enabled and can't fit everything on the screen without scrolling left-right. Would creating a new interface with less parameters enabled help? You can also send us a PM with a screenshot, so we can see your issue.

Best regards,
Rock
I am a moderator on this forum and I handle part of TE support. ICQ: 651089602
simongagner

Post by simongagner »

Yeah, i should've been more clear. It's not that i can't see all parameters. It WAS purely aesthetics that was a bit weird for me. What i meant is that when you choose to show the Personal Column and you only use the Nick column inside it, most of the time the space for the nick is more than enough big. Now when you move that column at the beginning, like for example arrowscript has it and i'm used to it that way, it kind of doesn't fit there and it's a bit discracting. HOWEVER, i left it where it is by default and now i kind of like it and it makes sense to have the crucial informacions first and contact info last. So yeah...never mind :)
Rock

Post by Rock »

Ok, :)

If you have any further questions/requests, you can also hit me up on ICQ.

Rock
I am a moderator on this forum and I handle part of TE support. ICQ: 651089602