Clicks going only to trades

Our support will answer all your general questions here.

Moderator: Rock

texpert
Site Admin

Re: Clicks going only to trades

Post by texpert »

Download the package again and run rinstall to update your TE again, it will overwrite all the files. This should work.
stuart19

Post by stuart19 »

texpert wrote:Download the package again and run rinstall to update your TE again, it will overwrite all the files. This should work.
I did what you suggested on a different domain (fat-fuck.net) that was doing the same thing as about-adult-movies.com. The site and script appear to be working correctly but the File Integrity checker now shows all the files as Failed. Is this possibly a server issue?
Thanks
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Can you send us SSH details, domain name and path to cgi-bin in a private msg and we'll take a look?
stuart19

Post by stuart19 »

texpert wrote:Can you send us SSH details, domain name and path to cgi-bin in a private msg and we'll take a look?
PM sent. Thanks very much.
stuart19

Post by stuart19 »

texpert wrote:Can you send us SSH details, domain name and path to cgi-bin in a private msg and we'll take a look?
Hi,
I just used File Integrity again on the site I'd mentioned (fat-fuck.net) and see that they all pass now. Can you tell me if you checked it and found the problem? If so can you please let me know what you found so I can fix the other sites with similar problems. Also I'd like to have the hosting company re-activate the firewall if you are done. Thanks very much.
texpert
Site Admin

Post by texpert »

Hi, yes we have reviewed it and fixed the problem. The issue was that freebsd 7.0 users must download 6.x version and file integrity check was comparing MD5 for 7.0 version. It was a small bug on our side, nothing serious. You should be fine now.

take care,
Jim